Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
What do I need with me to take the learner's permit test?

If you are between the ages of 15½ and 17½ you must have your completion of drivers education certificate, a license application form (form DL-44) signed by parent(s)/guardian(s), $35.00 (cash, check, or money order), a valid birth certificate or passport, and social security.


If you are between the ages of 17½ and 18 you need everything that is stated above except you DO NOT need a completion of drivers education certificate. Anyone between the ages of 17½ and 18 is NOT required to complete drivers education. However, we highly recommend to everyone that is getting their license for the first time or is renewing their license take a drivers education course. This is for your own knowledge since driving laws change and more importantly your safety.


If you are 18 or older you need the following: License application form (Form DL-44), social security, valid birth certificate/passport, legal presence, and $35.00 (cash, check, money order).

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map