Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I have my learners permit, do I need auto insurance?

Yes, California State Law requires all drivers to be minimally covered by liability auto insurance. You can verify that you are properly insured by contacting the vehicle owner’s insurance agent.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map