Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I've completed drivers education what do I do now?

If you've received your driver’s education completion certificate and you are at least 15½ years old you may go to DMV and take a written test. In addition to the mentioned certificate you will need a drivers license application form, a fee is due at the time of the written test, and have a valid passport or birth certificate. If you pass the written test and have possession of an instruction permit call our office to set appointments for your behind-the-wheel lessons.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map