Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I don't have a birth certificate, what do I do?

You need to contact The County Recorders Office of the particular county you were born in.


The DMV will also accept a valid passport if getting a birth certificate proves difficult.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map