Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I have a California learners permit can I drive out of state?

If you have a permit and you plan to drive outside of California contact the Department of Motor Vehicles of that particular state; driving laws differ from state to state. If you plan on driving outside of the United States make sure you contact the designated bureau of that particular country.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map