Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I have an out of state learners permit can I drive in California?

Visitors between 16 and 18 years old may drive with their home state license or instruction permit for only 10 days after arriving in California. After 10 days they must have either a California Drivers License or a Nonresident Minor’s Certificate which is issued by DMV

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map