Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
I have an out of state license can I drive in California?

Visitors over 18 years old with a valid driver’s license from their home state or country may drive in California for 10 days without getting a drivers license as long as their home state license remains valid. If you make California your new home or take a new job and you want to drive in California you must apply for a California Drivers License within 10 days

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map