Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
What is the required insurance coverage in California?

Financial Responsibility, more commonly known as Liability Coverage is the minimum requirement in the Sate of California. There are three (3) types of Liability Coverage in California. They are a motor vehicle liability insurance policy, a cash deposit made with DMV, and a surety bond made with a licensed company. Undoubtedly, the most common type is a liability insurance policy. When obtaining liability insurance it must offer $15,000 for a single death or injury, $30,000 for death or injury to more than one person, and $5,000 for property damage.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map