Call Toll Free: 866.954.2367
Click here for maps to our locations
Home Enroll My Account About Us FAQ News / Media
What types of insurance can I obtain to protect myself?

Liability Insurance is the minimum requirement in order to legally own and operate a motor vehicle. This coverage protects others from damages you’ve caused if you are found to be at-fault. This type of coverage does not protect your personal medical or property damages. Comprehensive and Collision Insurance protects your personal medical or property damages regardless of who is at-fault. It also protects you from hit-and-run, theft, or vandalism. Uninsured Motorist Insurance protects you from an accident caused by an individual that didn’t carry the minimum required liability insurance. Please note that this is general information, your policy may have limitations, to verify the type of coverage and policy limitations please contact your agent or your insurance company directly.

If this didn't answer your question or you simply need further assistance contact us at
© 2017 Valley Bob's Driving School, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy   Locations Map